Sunday, October 16, 2011

proof that heavenly father has a sense of humor

here and here.
It's where it all began.
utah state was my school. i wanted so badly to go to utah state, where its cold 300 days out of the year, and my program wasn't offered, where i would need to walk everywhere worrying if my feet would freeze.
i was planning on it.
a few weeks ago, i had my semiannual bishops interview.
i was asked of my college plans, to which i answered, without hesitation, utah state.
and out of nowhere, my bishop told me that he knew the presidents son of dixie.
dixie state college.
where its warm 300 days of the year, and where my program is offered, and where i could walk everywhere without worrying if my feet would freeze.
i didn't care about this. utah state was my school.
but at that moment, heavenly father decided to spring something on me that i was not ready for.
ladies and gentlemen, i have been told to go to dixie state college.
and i'm doing it.
also, once when i was still planning on utah state, i bought a trench coat for more money i have ever spent on one piece of clothing thinking it was a good purchase because i could wear it up at college, and then i was told i was going to live in St. George. if that isn't proof that heavenly father has a sense of humor, i don't know what is. 

2 comments:

Active Headbands said...

Good things will come from listening and following your Heavenly Father. For all we know that is where you will meet "him"....;)
Love ya!

erin lou said...

What would be hilarious is if the presidents son ended up being that guy haha ;)