Tuesday, October 11, 2011

who can narrow it down?

:::[write seven random things about yourself, then have everyone else follow the trend]:::

because amberly told me to.

1. I know all about harry potter. its an obession. possibly i have every single book memorized. it's no secret that i listen to jim dale read those lovely words as i sleep. don't quiz me on my potter. i will beat you every time. 

2. for the longest time my fish pigwidgeon was my best friend. also, he was named after ron weasley's owl in harry potter. 

3. i have the hardest time concentrating for long periods of time. my mother calls it A.D.D. i get it from my dad. 

4. i think texting is a bother. often i will receive a text and just not reply. its strange i know. what teenager hates texting?

5. after years of planning on utah state, dixie has become my school of choice. a post full of explanations is in the making. 

6. i own every season of gilmore girls and friends. also, i watch them both way to much.

7. i have gotten into this strange habit of beginning my sentences with also. i'm not sure what caused it. it just happened. 

now its your turn.

haleylindseyjulie, kendallerin, and madi

let us in on the secret.


1 comment:

amberly said...

i do the also thing too!!!! it's driving me crazy! one of my FHE brothers commented on it last night.