Sunday, November 21, 2010

and it begins

When i was a little girl my aunt ruth made me swear to her that i would go to Utah State when i grew up. being foolish and uneducated, i promised her i would.
as i grew, i learned what Utah State actually was.
a college.
a wonderful college that i know despretly want to attend.
i'm not sure if it's because of the small girls promise, but it is the place i want to go.
so badly.
i want to start that chapter of my life.
i want to learn about the human body, and work in a hospital.
i want to cram for tests on medical terminology, and pace around my room with my roomates quizing my on flash cards.
i want to eat nasty cafiteria food that will make me want to throw up.
i want to be in my second favorite city in the united states.
the good news is, i'm on my way to getting in.
i got a 27 on my ACT which is what i needed to make it into Utah State.
i have a 3.94 grade point average.
if i could skip my senior year, i would.
i'm so excited for college.
seeing my sister and how much college has helped her grow has made me desprate for the next two years to fly by.
if only amberly could take me back home with her.
just for a taste.
Utah State better start making room for me now, because i'm coming.
oh, i'm coming.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

i like this a lot. i wish i could take you to college with me.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I didn't know you wanted to to go to USU. Awesome-ness. What kind of degree are you planning on getting? What do you want to do in a hospital?