Friday, August 19, 2011

summer days drifting away


1. chalking with my little sister.
2. buying a fish that i love.
3. burning up all of the sports med notes.
4. taking pictures in a field.
5. buying happy drinks at lemonade stands.
6. seven peaks with my syd.
7. playing idiot.
8. my girls camp girls.
9. getting dressed up and getting cupcakes.
10. playing idiot. again.
11. spelling things with sparklers.
12. taking pictures right before the huge storm.
13. seeing cinderella.
14. taking a walk around the temple.
15. camping with my fish.
16. lagoon.
17. trying to get a good picture of the utah state sign on the way to logan.
18. the top of angels landing.
19. boondox.
20. pen pals.
21. camping out in my back yard.
22. buying 24 balloons, and giving them all away.
23. park city with my girls.
24. the huge water slide for young womens.
25. our last huzzah.

4 comments:

brooklyn rose said...

it has been a great summer, hasn't it? :)

Emily said...

definatly the last huzzah was the best
especialy with abs there!

brooklyn rose said...

and don't forget shorts!!! ;)

brooklyn rose said...

and don't forget shorts!!! ;)