Monday, August 22, 2011

new [school] year resolutions

  1. i'm not going to let myself be persuaded out of things i wanted to do in the first place.
  2. i'm not going to let the little things bother me as much.
  3. i'm not going to use my period as an exscuse.
  4. i'm not going to compare my senior year to others.
  5. i'm going to take to many pictures.
  6. i'm going to make as much people feel welcome as i can.
  7. i'm going to let people know how i feel.
  8. i'm going to judge less.
  9. i'm going to keep my room clean.
  10. i'm going to love.
  11. i'm not going to worry about things out of my control.
  12. i'm going keep a happiness journal.
  13. i'm going to blog more.
  14. i'm going to take state at HOSA competition.
  15. i'm going to let my spirit grow
  16. i'm going to help others spirits grow.
  17. i'm going to find my muchness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

My site:
preisvergleich dsl anbieter und dsl anbieter

The Hurst Family said...

Man I love you.