Thursday, August 18, 2011

i like to be called cam.
copy cats are my biggest pet peeve.
i hate sewing with patterns.
i can quote every episode of friends.
i prefer black pens to blue.
reading Artemis Fowl makes me feel smart.
texting bothers me, so i often just don't do it.
my pghs physical education t-shirt is my favorite.
i believe in fate.
there will be a huge blow up slide at my wedding.
i drive most everywhere shoeless.
my goal in life is to use the words lest and wilst in a normal conversation.
pigwedgion is my best friend.
i enjoy picnics and mismatched tea sets.
my biggest fear is not being enough.
i listen to harry potter as i sleep.
i want to marry robin hood.
i like the look of old photographs.
i love the smell of peaches.
i want to be a maturation nurse.
senior year has been causing me more stress then school usually does.

1 comment:

brooklyn rose said...

the huge blow up slide at your wedding part made me laugh :)