Saturday, May 10, 2008

spaz!

this is going to be one heck of a post. its to make up for all the ones i should have done. i didnt go to lagoon or anything exciting like that, but it is mothers day tomarrow, and i do have quite a story.
all right, the first thing is i had a family get together a few days ago, old news, but i just rememberd these pictures. there some no one has seed yet. well, except me.












okay, next is i was wrapping a present for my mom, which looks amazing, and i decided that since janna was bugging me i would make her a present, so i wraped her up! ha!





here is what the present looked like (the reall one. we didnt have any mothers day wrapping paper, only christmas.)

okay, here is where the fun begins. i was cleaning out my closet, getting rid of things i dont want any more or that dont fit, and janna decided to put on a fashion show!




3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my heck, Janna is so dang cute, and that pic of you guys kissing grandpa is priceless, I am going to steal it and put it on my blog too k? And I think that if you are giving Janna away as a gift then I want her.

Arrie said...

aw we look so cute dont we!!!! i copyed them!!

Amberly said...

oh my. my family is spastic. when did you have a fashion show? that is hilarious. janna's faces in all of those is so funny. she's being all pouty and stuff. haha!