Friday, May 16, 2008

a package, for me?

so, something very exciting has happend! today i came home, and what was waiting for me? a package! and what did this package have inside? A NEW I POD! i have been saving up for this ipod forever basicly. i am so excited. you dont even know. its a blue ipod nano and it has my name carved on the back! yeah! i have been so excited all week cause i knew it was coming. it was suposed to come on wednesday but no one was here to pick it up so they put a thing on our door that we signed, and then, when my mom came home this morning she brought it in safe and sound.
so thats my exciting adventure. right now i am going to go figure out how to use my ipod. i need to put songs on it. snap, i dont know how to do that. oh well, i think i can learn.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

yea, it's so fun when you get something you've been waiting for.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey Cammie- Long time no Blog... Hee hee I am so funny!

You don't have an email linked to your profile so I am going to tell you on your blog.

I burned my leg on Greg's motorcycle too. Different spot on the leg, and a little smaller. Man what a pain in the leg.... hee hee there I go again
;)