Saturday, May 3, 2008

my perfect brownies ever!

today i made the most perfect brownies in the history of browinies. i am a pro at making brownies, but i can never get them the right whats it called, i dont know, i just cant get them perfect. today i've been watching cooking shows all day because my biggest dream is to have a cookig show, well thats not true, i just decided today. anyway, tomarrow i am hosting a party. jk. all me family is coming though, and my mom wanted me to make brownies so we could ear them, cause i am a pro at making browies. one time i did a whole brownie experament, but thats a diffrent story. so i was making brownies and i did a cooking show, and i tried a new recapie, and the brownies truned out, amazing! i was so happy. anyway, i took pictures so i could remeber my perfect brownies forever, and so you could look upon them in envey, because thats what happens on cooking shows. this is a cute picture my little sister took.

this is what thy looked like in the pan.this is the one i made jeffrey. the strawberry's were sick.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

And I just had one and they are yummy... :)