Saturday, February 7, 2009

back on track

well, i'm back in the blogging mood. who knows how long it will last. i love to read blogs but i hate to write them, which is weird because i love to write.


recently at school we have formed a ninja club. i am the head ninja, or the ninja sensi. we have awesome ninja headbands, and cool little ninja pictures. this is me as the ninja sensi. my headband is all the colors of the other ninjas headbands. my sister amberly has a friend on a mission. he was always a ninja and he is the one that gave me the idea, so in honor of jared, (elder jensen,) we have this ninja. this is my friend ninja lindsey. at first she thought the ninja club was dumb, but she was begging me to be in it after she saw how cool it was.

I-YA

2 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

yeah! Welcome back to the blog world Ninja sensi. I missed you. I love you. You rock. Love mom.

Amberly said...

by the way silly goose, its supposed to be HI-YA i'm pretty sure. ya, i think you should blog alot instead of once every 9 months! and i'm still waiting for a ninja amberly! oh and you need to make jared a ninja headband and send him his ninja stuff asap because i told you are going to!