Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm thankfulf for my dip's mip's and pip's


welcome to anatomy where you are forced to face your fears. 
fear number 1: scaring people away because you smell like a dead body. 
fear number 2: eyes in general. i see cadavers eyes all the time. i even saw someone touch one without passing out. (I will never touch it. not even if you gave me all the money in the world.)
fear number 3: taking a class that will take all of your time. (i'm even studying when i watch the bachelor. sad time's when your guilty pleasure show gets taken over by school.)

did this post even makes sense?
no? 
cool. 
anatomy rocks my socks and closed toed shoes. 
we have to wear closed toed shoes because my teacher doesn't want cadaver remains to get on our little toes. thats cool. i don't like my shoes anyways. 

1 comment:

kendall said...

You watched someone touch an eye?!?!??!?!?!?!? I am sooooooooooo proud. My little cammie is growing up.