Thursday, January 24, 2013

songs about stripers.

Whoa.
Blogging twice in one week.
That hasn't happened for months.

I'm having a hard time forming whole sentences. 
Have you noticed?
My english teacher has.

This thing keeps happening where I like songs about stripers. 
Spanish pipedream is my favorite.
is it strippers or stripers? 
this girl got her mission call today.
Holy cracker jack
when did growing up happen?

I hate it when i'm trying to stalk someone on instagram and their profile is private.
I also hate it when i'm stalking someone on instagram and I accidentally like their picture.
Even if i unlike it, my cover has been blown.

What are some other things...
Words...
I have no words....

I want to listen to billy joel all day everyday. 
He's a dirty old man, and he's kind of ugly.
He sings/plays the piano like a dream though, so it's ok.

My psychology class has been cancelled a lot.
I think i've stayed at home more than actually going to that class.
I think my teacher has an illness.

Speaking of illness, Anatomy lab is my least favorite class.
I wake up and dread it. 
The cadavers smell so bad. (Yes. The cadavers. Get ready for college, kids.)

I can see people walking on the cross walk right now. 
Creepin hard core.
I'm in my bed. They can't see me. 

I'm wearing left over hair from yesterday.
I tend to do that when I have class at 9:00.
I don't even care that that class was cancelled today, i'm spending my extra 75 minutes in bed.

I assume it's snowing up north. 
I'm so glad I don't live up north anymore.
Rain is bad enough.

College is a good time kids.
You take an early class, (early being 8:00) and you think you'll be fine.
News flash, you won't sleep. Ever.

This post is slowly dying.
I can't even think of anything else to write.
I just really want it to end on the left side. 

The laundry room eats my socks. 
They go down, but they never come back up.
This post is officially over. Have a nice day. 






2 comments:

Linds said...

yesssssss. classic.

amberly said...

you are a weirdo.
but, this post actually looks kind of like the one i posted today.
it's all about babies though.
crying ones.