Wednesday, February 27, 2013

expecto patronum v.2

I would think of the time I called you, and sat outside on the benches in front of my building and talked to you for hours.
I would think of the time we "studied" outside.
I would think of the time I completed the last math homework assignment i'll ever have to do.
I would think of the time we sat in my room and just talked about life.
I would think about the first time you ever went laser tagging.
I would think about the time we went to walmart, and I was in my pajamas, but you didn't care.
I would think about all of the times you drove around campus listening to my favorite music until I was tired enough to fall asleep.
I would think about the first time you put your arm around me.
I would think about the night we spent talking in my room because we hadn't seen each other for months.
I would think of the time I woke you up because I had a bad dream.
I would think of the time we watched the last two seasons of chuck together.
I would think of the time you shared your testimony with me, and I cried.
I would think about all of the prayers i've ever muttered in anger, and your patience with me.
I would think of the time we went to JCW's and talked about growing up, and how it isn't as scary as it seems.
I would think about the time you gave me a blessing.
I would think about the time we watched perks of being a wallflower twice in a row.
I would think about the time we drove to cedar, and spent the day in your city.
I would think of all of the blessings i've been showered with.
I would think of that song.
I would think about the time you stayed up with me almost all night because I wasn't tired, and I had so much to talk about.
I would think about the time you took me to denny's because I was frustrated.
I would think of our friendship rings.
I would think about how excited I was to give you christmas.
I would think about that dream.
I would think about the time we had a sleep over and crochet in the bathroom to hide from my stalker.
I would think of being top in my class.
I would think about the stars at dixie rock.
I would think about all the lesson's i've learned in the past two years, even the hard ones. Especially the hard ones.

volume one here.

No comments: