Thursday, February 23, 2012

E as in 'Ello mate

i want to paint my nails red,
and wear no makeup,
and eat popsicles,
and have movie nights,
and sing to loudly,
and wear exercise shorts,
and sleep in,
and not worry about my hair.

i want to smile to big,
and wear high heels,
and get a pet fish,
and learn knew things, 
and curl my hair,
and wear scrubs. 

i want to make a difference,
and read exciting books,
and make amazing videos,
and marry christen hein,
and learn to play the guitar,
and drive a stick.
i want to see the world,
and sing at eva's grave,
and mourn the loss of saigon,
and dance in a fountain,
and live on argyle lane,
and have an endless supply of movie theater popcorn.

i want to find what makes me happy, 
and make others happy,
and make my father in heaven proud,
and make myself proud. 

1 comment:

kendall said...

We danced in a fountain, so you can check that off your list!