Saturday, June 4, 2011

my blue eyes blue

i'm addicted.
to putting things on my walls.
it's bad. and i often have to restrain myself from spending to much money on things i can only look at, but today i couldn't resist.
corck boards might be my biggest weakness.
they fill up fast, with things that i can't find myself to through away.
and mine were all full, so i splurrged and bought a new one.
it was four dollars.
and there was a blank space right there so it just seemed right.
and now i'm ready to fill it up with all sorts of summer things.
and i now have a pet fish.
named pigwidgeon.
at night i feed him and say, "night pig,"
and in the morning i feed him and say "good morn pig"
i love him.
he lives in a pickle jar in my window sill next to my plant in a tea cup.
and i took a million and a half pictures of him yesterday.
because i think he's my child or something.
its fine.
and he's definantly a keeper.

2 comments:

amberly said...

i can't believe that i didn't know that you bought a fish named pigwidgen until i read it on your blog. these are the types of things you need to text me about missy!

Unknown said...

haha i love your fish. and the clark bored looks great. i can already tell that soon you are going to want to go buy some more and i am going to have to help you put it up.