Tuesday, May 24, 2011

there is a secret, that you don't know.

the bachelorette is my monday night obsession, and this season seems so exciting.
The guys:

william.
aka: prince charming.
the best one. obviously.
he's gorgeous, hilarious, and seems just right for...
me.
also, someone please tell me who he looks like, because i can not figure it out.

bently.
aka: the player.
got to keep him for the drama.
i'm pretty sure he was previously married to michelle.
and she's the one who tipped ashley off.

jeff.
aka: batman.
why he insisted on showing up in a mask is beyond me.
and also, i'm a bit concerned that this blank image is the only one availiable to him.

ames.
aka: fish eys.
i'm sorry. but come on.
ashley, the guy with the stripped suit was so much more attractive then him.
you had better feel a real close connection with him.

4 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Okay I can't figure out who that first guys is either if you figure it out let me know.

kendall said...

the last guy was the one that walks like he has no joints. it is awkward, i like it.

Active Headbands said...

I think maybe he looks like the guy from Sweet Home Alabama

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh william is so yummy. he is my vote. I didn't even put it together that Bently could be Michelles ex... ick. Lame if he is and they brought him on the show anyways.