Friday, May 20, 2011

someone has to pay, for their chance to live

eternally.
there is one place where i feel completely safe.
there is one place where i feel completely content.
there is one place where i feel completely peaceful.
there is one place where i feel like i'm doing the most good.
there is one place where i feel closest to god.

in his holy house.
where i'm helping the people who've already passed on gain all of the holy ordaninces they need to get eternal life.
everytime i go to the temple it reminds me of the sacrifice that my brother, Jesus Christ made for me.
because of him i will someday live with my Father in Heaven, and everyone else i love.
becasue of him i am forgiven of my sins. the sins he took upon himself to bear for me.
becasue of him i'm able to help others get the beautiful gift i've been given.
sitting in a place where all you feel is peace and love, where nothing satan throws at you will ever get you, talking about things that are really important with the people who are really important.
thats what i think heaven will be like.
and the temple is the closest place to heaven on earth.