Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i'm sick of people adding me as a friend on facebook just so they can bombard me with a bunch of student council stuff. it just makes me not want to vote for them.
lately i've been loosing all sorts of bets i've been making. that's disopointing.
once, pghs was having election week, and i use it as an excuse to get free food. and free other things. and that is why election week is over rated, becasue half the people i took things from, i can't even vote for, or i would never vote for them.
my fingertips have basicly frozen off.
this picture reminds me of madi.
 i'm not sure why.
maybe its becasue i can picture her collecting dwarfs when she grows up.
and,
tomorrow is my birthday,
and yes i am turning seventeen and i still have to sound out tomorrow.

1 comment:

MM said...

ummmm so i just busted a gut laughing :) haha i posted a picture of my gnomes so you can see how scary accurate you are.

scary.
accurate.