Tuesday, March 29, 2011

happy birthday eve eve

friends has the answer to every life problem.
all day i've been craving a hot dog.
and south pacific has been playing over and over again in my head.
i only vote for people who give me candy.
or other edible type things.
my camera is full of chalk.
i want to color with sidewalk chalk. with shorts on, and no shoes.
my birthday is in two days. i'm preparning to save two lives. i want my blood to be sent over to the japaneese people.
i miss mexico, and being a mexican cowgirl/mermaid/sun worshiper.
ten points to whoever can find the friend refrence.
well, really twenty becasue there are two.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Dang~ I have the entire series and watched them all back in january... I can't figure it out. Is it about the "food" ?

amberly said...

i only caught the edible "type things"

amberly said...

oh duh. the title.