Sunday, November 7, 2010

i'm not really sure what to say right now.
my emotions are completely drained.
i haven't cried that hard in a long time.
i've never cried in front of my friends.
except lindsey.
i'm just glad that heavenly father has sent me wonderful people to be around, and i'm thankful that he heard and answered my prayer. i'm grateful he sent me the perfect show tune saturday night, and i'm thankful he blessed me with happiness today. i know that heavenly father is looking out for me, and i'm not sure why that had to happen yesterday, but i know that he sent it for a reason, and i know he never abandoned me. i love him so much, and i am thankful for the atonement and for the opporunity i had to be forgiven of my sins. i know that heavenly father loves me, and i am trying as hard as i can to live my life in a way he can be proud. i'm thankful for all of the testimony building moments i've had lately, and i'm so grateful to have wonderful examples around me.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

It's amazing that if you keep your heart open to the Lord he will fill it with more joy then you thought possible. Keep your heart open Cammie, miricales will happen.

Lydia said...

It's amazing that if you keep your heart open to the Lord he will fill it with more joy then you thought possible. Keep your heart open Cammie, miricales will happen.

Unknown said...

cammie, i love you.