Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

october.
i like when leaves change colors, and it starts to get cool enough to wear jackets.
i like when it starts to smell like fall.
i like when i wear socks straight out of the dryer.
i like when i listen to showtune saturday night. (which you can do anymonth, i just find myself listening to it the most in october.)
i like when there are pumpkins for sale at maceys.
i like when you can eat pumpkin pie and pumpkin cookies.
i like when there are halloween decorations going up.
i like when we eat soups for dinner.
i like when you can snuggle up in your blankets without being over heated.
i like october.

1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

I really like October too. I could skip the Halloween part though. Never really cared for it, but since I care for you I'll try to enjoy Halloween.