Wednesday, September 8, 2010

tap tap revenge

todays list.
what?
yesterday i cleaned my car.
its so clean.
i didn't want to drive in it because its so clean.
in math i was brainless.
literally.
i think that i left my brain at home.
physics reminds me of problem solving,
only harder.
and with weirdos.
water zumba.
if you've never done it, go find an instructor because that was the most intense workout of my life.
me and jess get in fights at the pool.
she takes me down.
tyler smith.
if you don't love him, you fail at life.
grilled cheese and barbaque chips are oh so life sustaining.
escpecially after 80 minutes of water zumba.
mrs. r rocks.
thats not even a joke.
she has nice hair and says amusing things like, "this man is the reason swear words were put on earth."
the power of one is a sad movie.
me and haley imagine weird things like being called at your grandmas, and driving with your hands instead of feet.
my horn is pathetic.
it makes mckay laugh.
when i drive home i try to be ganster to embarass jeffrey.
clearly i am white trash.
i've used the same 10 verbs on all of my spanish homework.
newman makes history my favorite class.
i like being called cam.
this day was such a weird day.
i am craving kneaders eclairs.
for young women i'm going to shoot some guns.
i'm not sure how safe that is.
yo.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey Cam.... I hope you enjoyed shooting those guns. I love it. Did you know Taylor even has her very own PINK 22 rifle? Its pretty darn cute. love ya.

Amberly said...

:) i liked this. especially you being white trash gansta. sup yo.