Thursday, September 9, 2010

sweet hour of prayer.

today i played the piano in seminary.
was i prepared?
i thought so.
but apperantly not.
lets hope i get some major blessings for that.
also, as of today, i will be writing everyday.
its for the excellence program.
we're suposed to write in our journals everyday.
but i don't know where my journal is,
and i think this is as close as i'm ever going to come at keeping a consistant journal.
so, drop in.
there will be some little random thought ery day.
my treat.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I really needed your/this post today. I very much look forward to the cammie journal... seeing as that my life is in a mess right now. Keep me smiling and laughing... would ya?!?!

Cammie said...

ah janice!
i'm so glad that my blog could bring you some happiness.
i'm sending all of my piano playing blessing to you!