Thursday, April 29, 2010

i sometimes see people in the halls whose blogs i read, and i want to say hi to them, but then i realize that they don't know me.

i enjoy listening to musicals.

i like to eat leaves with colton.

right now i'm listening to beauty and the beast.

i like plays better than movies usually.

south pacific is the longest play i've ever seen.

i enjoy the occasional "Thats what she said" joke. (yes, i know what that means, and yes i know it's dirty.)

i had a dream that my license was taken away because i never pre-ranged.

i have a justin beber c.d. in my car.

100 dollars
:)

i like being able to sleep in because my hair was done the night before.

putting warm socks on my feet fresh from the dryer when my feet are cold makes my heart happy, and my feet warm.

i like jumping in puddles.

i think taylor lautner is Muy Guapo.

if i'm wearing a skirt to school it can mean several things: 1- i have no clean pants, 2- i'm proud of my newly shaven legs, 3- there was a morningside.

the refreshments at young women make it worth it.

i win at every hair flipping contest i've ever been in.

lindsey bought me a viking hat.

any teacher that doesn't offer extra credit hates kids.

i can sing along with several spanish songs.

my favorite memory is when amberly drove away when kendall wasn't quite in the car all the way.

i made a fort out of sticks and sat in it for about two hours when it was february and there was still snow on the ground. kendall did it with me.

i like being called cam. sometimes.

i am the best broom wrestler you will ever meet.

when you and your friends are excited about the same things, yeah. thats the best.

i love being in the middle, when it's not in the car.

i like quoting baby mama. a lot.

i wish i was brave enough to ask golden to morp.

i am constantly falling up the stairs. i did it today.

listening to other peoples conversations is very interesting. i should do it more often.

i lke being on the inside of inside jokes.

me and erin are sweethearts.

i like being in peoples dreams.

my best friend at EFY was tyler farland.

eating orange juice consentrate out of the can is better than making it into orange juice.

my favorite pants are very worn.

i dont have a favorite shirt.

i probably text to much.

most days i like my hair.

when i grow up i want to be a radiologist.

when i turn 17 i'm giving blood every chance i can.

i really want to give blood.

a knights tale is my favorite movie. i don't only like it because heath ledger is in it, but that helps.

my feet are disgusting.

my ctr ring glows in the dark. i know, legit.

i cant find my retainer. but i know it will show up. it happens often.

i'm looking for some old beat up mokosins. they have a hole in them at the toe. if you see them, please contanct me.

i have my drivers license, but i'm still in drivers ed. i know.

the detergent aisle at the store is my favorite smell. go walk down it. it will be your favorite too.

i really want to paint a picture on someones whole face. any volunters?

i won a poetry slam in my english class.

i wrote the poem i slamed.

i have an old jones soda bottle that i'm saving to send a message in.

i could live off of movie theater popcorn.

once, i saw chris driving when i was driving. it made me laugh. i like that kid.

when chris straigtens his hair, it's longer than mine.

i probably shouldn't wear sandles because my feet are so gross, but i do anyway.

tomorrow i'm watching evita with kendall.

i like seeing people at maceys.

i'm not really sure how to end this post.

i have a mole shaped like a star.

on the street where you live.

i love tyler smith.
not really.

when the wind blows through quaking aspens, the leaves remind me of little shimery things.

para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia.
(to dance the bamba you need to be a little graceful.)

i like to take pictures, better than be in them.

i wish kati would post something on her blog.

i like to think that some random people read my blog. but i doubt it. i'm not cool enough.

if you are a creeper, please don't read my blog.

every thing i write on my blog is true.
usually.

bye!

1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

You're a great writer. I love your randomness.