Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"The towns were paper but the memories were not"

^^ I am determined to decorate. No more grandma's living in our house

^^ Master chef junior makes me go crazy. Homemade pasta anyone?

^^ School? I'd rather make movies but if I have to study i'm going to use sticky notes.

^^ I love having a good set of visitors. And sometimes we become terrifying in an attempt to be beautiful. 

^^ I literally ate crepes for two weeks in a row earlier this month. And downtown St. George is my favorite place. 

^^ Trips to the temple with the best friends and collecting evidence of "fall"

^^ Beaver chair and doctors visits.

^^ I've literally become a hippie. 

^^ Pomegranates for free and oreos. We always win halloween. 
^^ I've officially become a flower snatcher and air mail from Taiwan.

^^ Spent saturday morning at the homecoming parade before I curled up on the couch and vowed never to leave again until my body quit killing me. (p-town kids. It's the worst place).

^^ I'm going to become an english teacher and make high school kids read John Green books until they cry, and cookies, duh. 


I like october kids. Its always a good time.

No comments: