Wednesday, June 12, 2013

cammie's first year of college, as told by the gilmore girls.

I've recently been re-watching gilmore girls. if you don't watch it, you're life is the worst.

me when i repeatedly got asked if i was sick during finals week:


 what me and erin would say when people asked us to do stuff other than nap on sundays:


our reaction when there was a new episode of once upon a time:

 what i would say to people who talked in the morning:


when we missed breakfast burrito's for dinner:


why i never told anyone anything:

what i'd say when asked what my goals in life are:

 when there was no new mindy project:

all of the kids in my dorms: 

when i told a dirty joke:

 when people ask how my finals went: 

my way of justifying all of the stuff i brought to college: 

 my reaction to mornings: 

 when me and erin would decide to watch t.v. instead of doing homework: 

 when me and erin would go to target: 

erin in a nutshell: 

me and erin at dodgeball "game day!":



 and finally, what you would see walking up to our room: 


college is a fun place. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bwahahah! This was great. I laughed, I cried (because I was laughing so hard)

erin lou said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!! I just peed my pants. Oh man, this was too good Cam, too good.