Tuesday, January 1, 2013

woah. 2013 already, and no posts from december. guess i'll just have to make this one a huge one.

2012 was quite the year. 
here are a few moments caught via photo booth.

(All of them are from the second half of the year, and are completely out of order, but i'm to lazy to do anything about it.)


home for fall break. 

sporting one of the best presents i've ever gotten. i love Shakespeare. 

I ended up wearing sweats almost every friday. sue me. 8:00 class was the worst. 

one month me and kendall texted over 1000 times. best friends and stuff. 

that beautiful dream catcher spins me wonderful dreams. thrift stores in st. george rock. 

i ended up with bed head a lot for the last week of school. finals and stuff. who knew. 

being home for christmas is the best thanks to these two holagins .

hacked by brother and the cutest baby in the world. 

first photo booth picture ever. freshly graduated and ready for summer.

sleeping in mom's bed playing nancy drew. 

painting for daysss....

ashley's shirt that i stole on accident. it also happens to be the best shirt to laser tag in. if you don't believe me, ask me on a laser tag date and i'll prove it. 

we were supposed to be babysitting...

cone heads and bfff's. 

protein shake anyone? 

whoops. i was home alone, hiding from my stalker. 

sandwiches from stacks and baseball hats. 

long hair, don't care. it was hardly ever done. 

harry potter for days. 

99 days until les mis. now i've seen it and loved it. dying to go again. 

first physiology final. who knew that class would be the death of me. 

studying outside turned into a whole bunch of random pictures. "this is art"

merry christmas and stuff. 
and now a video of some of the random moments i got caught on film. 





i am aware that there is no october footage. i'm not going to lie. october was probably the worst month ever. it was a rough time. i'd rather pretend october wasn't a real month.

some other awesome things that happened in 2012:
January: I can't remember. 
February: I accepted my scholarship to Dixie. life began to feel real. 
March: hosa and stuff.  I turned 18, life began to feel realer. 
April: Harry potter world. it was the best time ever. 
May: Graduation, i was called cuhmee. that was cute. 
June: became a hobbit. 
July: was an even bigger hobbit. although it may seem like i had a bunch of fun, reality was, i was hiding from reality. hard core. 
August: i went away to college, which was so weird. 
September: became a hobbit that lived in st. george. 
October: became angry. sorry erin for taking out that anger on you. 
November: i finally realized that college is awesome if you aren't stupid. 
December: my sister got married, and i couldn't be more happier for her. 


2012 was weird. but what can you do about it? 
i have beed so blessed by the people that are in my life right now, i can hardly believe it. 
I just want to shout out to my best roommate ever, erin lou hardy. i have no idea where i would be without her. i know that i haven't always been the best roommate, but you sure have. i love you dear! thank you for putting up with me even when i'm awful. i'm so glad that we can be sharing this experience together!
peace out 2012. 
you have no idea how excited i am for 2013. 

4 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

I think you're brave. Always have, always will. Sometimes I wish you could see you the way I see you. Someday you will and you'll say, "mom, thanks for letting me get to know myself in my own way instead of cramming me down my throat." Don't be scared of yourself.

I love you.

erin lou said...

Ah Cam, I love ya too! And it's okay I'm sorry that I wasn't that pleasant at times either. haha Good thing we are smarter now. You are the best!
PS: the cadaver lab...hahahaha

MM said...

The pencil skirt dancing is the best, probs comes in a close second behind Haley's moves. Oh, and you make the best videos. And you're pretty cool. I guess.

brooklyn rose said...

You're the best at making videos. Period.