Wednesday, January 16, 2013

if i posted a picture every time i was on instagram, your feed would look something like this...

i like instagram. some of these are old, but worth sharing.
can't wait to see this girl and her family on thursday!! #ilovevisitors #stgeorgeforlife @frannyjo13 @kayla_bear12 
I have bed head. deal with it. #firstworldprobs #classistoearly #morningssuck

You might donate plasma if... #thecollegeway

First class of the day cancelled. #ilovemybed #nineistooearly

We lock her in the bathroom all the time. #thecollegeway #sheusuallydeservesit #juciyjakejohnson @elouhardy

I'm changing my major to art. #hiddentalents #humananatomyorbust

"She loves me!! but why?" #whynot #muchadoaboutnothing #idmarryshakespear 

I have soooo much stuff. #newsemesterandsuch 

club rush #gaystraightalliance #imissedthem #juciyjakejohnson @zekemhyang

"I get carried away, carried away from you..." #passionpit #doyouknowwhatimean


I've got a hot date right now. #thebachelor #jakesecretlylikesit 

just because you're colder than me doesn't mean i'm not cold.  #goshmom #hotchocolatetime #stgeorgegetscoldtoo

uh, we got ballooned... #worstprankever @zekemhyang 

does your asian look this good? #stripesonstripes #handmadewithlove @zekemhyang

fist pump the floor, with your face. @zekemhyang #youknowwhy


he has a big butt and he doesn't care who knows it. #juciyjakejohnson 

we spend to much time together... #juciyjakejohnson #hisinsultsdontscaremeaway 


1 comment:

amberly said...

why do i never see these on instagram?