Wednesday, October 3, 2012

awktober


-there is a chair on the third floor of the library that i've claimed as my chair. and today someone stole it. i was seriously considering paying the kid twenty dollars to sit somewhere else. (name the TV show that's from for a dollar.)
- i gave plasma today, and i drank a total of 112 oz of water (yes, i kept track. deal). needless to say, my plasma was crystal clear. 
- speaking of plasma, telacris sucks, and has ruined my plasma donating life. never go there. 
- i read the catcher in the rye. such a weird book. there is no closure.
- speaking of no closure, one tree hill? there's no closure there either. 
- yesterday i bought a can of soup from the market, and when i brought it home, it wouldn't come out of the can. i ate it anyways. 
- 30 rock. watch it. 
- whoever else is using my mom's netflix account, stop, because i like being able to watch TV. 

happy awktober everyone.
it's a thing. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

-Gilmore girls.
Also, about the Netflix. Get over it.

Linds said...

hahaha! janna beat me to it.
But, I just have to say, the whole one tree hill thing is so true. I still love any reference to one tree hill though.