Monday, October 29, 2012

awktober in st. george

Our bathroom smells like pumpkin pie, and my scriptures have been seeing a lot of use lately.


marcus mumford and ender wiggin stole all my free time. I haven't been able to put ender's game down for a while. why has no one told me how good of a book it is until now? 


kids meals with twisty straws yo. and free squash to replace pumpkins. we're poor.


i started a new trend. it's called "i'm cold, and also to lazy to take off my button up. This doesn't look stupid right?" It's also really pretty down here right now. 


I have a nasty cold. 


kendall, your sweater was misbehaving, so i took it apart. i hope thats ok with you.
and a pine cone, because leaves don't fall in st. george, and i needed another picture. 



4 comments:

kendall said...

noooooooo! as long as you put it back together, i won't hate you forever.

MM said...

You would have known how cool Ender's Game is if you'd only listened to some of the Wendall-Madi-nerd-fests. Or the less popular, but even more informative solo-Madi-nerd-outs. A whole world of nerd is out there. Join us.

Unknown said...

um, the collar look was already happenin' if you were living down here you would know that all I wear is the collars and sweatshirts

jessie said...

yo i have that les mis sweatshirt. looking good with the button-up underneath.