Wednesday, September 5, 2012

daily status updates

I don't sleep like i used to anymore. I don't go to sleep until late, and I end up waking up before my alarm goes off, and I just lay in my bed. 
Because I don't sleep like I used to, I was awake at the exact moment my sister turned 21. I tried to send her 21 texts, but I got tired. 
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBERLY!! YOU ARE THE VERY MOST BESTEST SISTER EVER!!
I listen to fleet foxes while I do my math homework, but now I know all their songs, so I start singing while I do the work, and then I confuse myself. 
I've gotten into a little groove here. So thats good. 
Cleaning makes me feel in control of my surroundings. I never knew how much I would like vacuuming my bedroom, or mopping my bathroom floor. Plus, now it smells clean and stuff. 
Did I mention that it's my awesome sister Amberly's birthday? 
I hate when i'm closing down all my windows, and finder still has it's little light underneath. The fact that finder never closes is my pet peeve. 
I just wish there would be a new warehouse 13 up. Right now. I just need that to happen. 
I always eat lunch alone in the cafeteria, and so when I go to dinner with people, I forget how to talk and eat at the same time. 
I text kendall more in one day than I text all the other people combined in a month. It's because we are best friends separated by distance. And a lot of awkward stuff happens to us, and so we compare stories. 
I like my protein shakes with frozen milk. Boy is that a good breakfast. 
I like texting Janna second best. But we can never text which makes me sad. She is a sassy texter which makes me so happy. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

second best.
I guess I will settle.

Cammie said...

you would obviously be number one, but for the fact that you only ever text me when you are stealing someone's wifi. i can't wait til you are 16.

amberly said...

:) i love you. and i'm glad that now i understand why you texted me twice.