Thursday, January 19, 2012

awkward/awesome thursday

awkward:
the two boy's in my aerobics class. seriously. what boy wants to go do high kicks on steps with a bunch of girls? if i were a boy, it would not interest me.
the awkward student teacher for my aerobics class. male. what guy wants to go to school to become an aerobics teacher? plus, he isn't even the youngest guy. he's old, and bald. and awkward.
the moment you realize you've walked into the wrong bathroom.
when everyone else in your car is complaining because it's hot, and you're secretly cold, so you turn the heater up as high as it will go.
the blog post that mysteriously disappeared.
awesome:
when it's the last day of school for the week. yes. st. george, here i come.
planing the super sweet video that is going to be made for a reward of money.
getting lotion after needing it for an entire day.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha one of the boys is in my ward..I don't like him being in the class and the assisting teacher is creepy.

Bre said...

ha reminds me of aerobics last year. we had a gay guy in there. bless his heart. hahaa