Sunday, December 18, 2011

she speaks with a lisp and i laugh

its christmas.
hey, i suppose snow can come now.
what is the deal with the lack of snowage?


The thing i like about BYU Idaho is the fact that there is hand sanatizor stations everywhere.
and it's the good kind of handsanitizer.
the kind ms. smithson and the library have.


ms. smithson and the library have the best handsanatizer.
its like a little burst of lemon freshness everytime you smell your hands.
i love it.


college.
i try to forget about how i am going there.
and how. 


its impossible for me to suck on candy.
i have to chew.
always.
high school makes me feel awkward about myself.
and it makes me worry about other people.
i love breaks.


i tend to be a snot to those i don't like.
i can't help it.
some people just irk me.


i could live off cupcakes.
especially the ones that are perfectly frosted,
and have surprises in the middle.


to mac or not to mac?
thats my question.
referring to computers.


is it possible to miss yourself?
cause if thats the case,
i don't have it. 


party with me this break.
or you will feel like a loser.
and cry.



also, 
i'm on a budget,
so you'll have to pay for me if you want to hang out. 








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dead to me...

Unknown said...

p.s. i accidentally sent that anonymously and then realized that is kind of creepy

Cammie said...

Sweety, i'm not talking about you. I know this girl who has a lisp, and I hate her.

brooklyn rose said...

Janna I thought the same thing at first!

Linds said...

"refering to computers..."
hahahahah