Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I must have really sensitive pits or something

Attention everyone.
there is a person who has changed my life more than anyone else.
and today is her birthday.
i've known miss erin lou for quite sometime now, and it is safe to say she changed my life.
she came into my life at a time when i was the most vulnerable.
i was lacking in the happy department,
but if you know erin, you know that she has plenty of happy to go around.
luckily, she shared some with me, and she is one of the reasons i got out of the black pit i was in.
she's beautiful, funny, she always knows exactly what to say and when to say it.
she's just spazy enough, and just serious enough.
she makes me want to be a better person when i'm around her, and luckily she doesn't mind it when i'm not at my best.
we take awkward pictures together. and i mean serious. bad. blackmail pictures.
she writes me letters because she knows i like mail.
she isn't embarrassed to be seen in public with me when i'm in my pajamas and my hair looks like and orphans.
we have sleepovers and watch her sixth grade play and gymnastic movies.
we go out to lunch and just talk.
i tell her my secrets.
she changed my life.
and i bet if you gave her the chance, she can change yours too.
because i've never met anyone quite like her.


happy birthday best friend.
i love you.
also, this is the best picture we have with eachother.
probs lets change that or something.

1 comment:

erin lou said...

What you didn't know is that you changed my life too. Thanks love, I'm glad we are best friends. :)