Tuesday, October 18, 2011

post script

Dear you.
i hate that things have changed, but you pretend that they haven't
its not okay with me.
love, me.

Dear you.
i miss carpool.
dancing in the parking lot isn't as fun when you're all by yourself.
love, me.

Dear you.
lets pretend we're riding on a kite.
and that kite is taking us two months into the future when you're no longer stuck in that place.
and we can watch that show all day long.
love, me.

Dear you.
i'm confused.
thats all.
love, me.

Dear you.
i'm sorry about coughing in your face.
i really don't know what was wrong with me today.
love, me.

Dear you.
get some viking pride. 
if you need, you can borrow some of mine. i've got enough to go around.
love, me.

Dear you. 
once i saw you driving in your car, 
and i didn't realize it was you until i was out of waving range.
(also, you is sadie.)
love, me.

Dear you.
thank you for letting me draw all over your arm.
and thank you for drawing all over my hand.
probably i won't be switching.
love me.

Dear me.
it's disgusting how much time you've been spending on facebook.
its called self control.
maybe you should get some.
love, me. 

1 comment:

amberly said...

dear cammie. you are my favorite. and right now i am feeling like GET ME OUT OF THIS WRETCHED PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love me