Monday, September 5, 2011

on this night of a thousand stars

today is my best firends birthday.
i know i say that about a lot of people, but she really is. 
she's so awesome that everyone around her just gets more awesome being around her.
she helps me with my math homework, 
she watches bones with me even though it makes her a little bit grossed out,
she makes me laugh when i'm in a bad mood,
she helps me sound smarter,
she makes me better,
she lets me be myself,
she laughs at the same things i do,
she's the most spiritual person i know,
she's beautiful, 
and she's my very very best friend in the whole world. 
and she always will be.
 and when i see chapters in my book that say her birthday, i have to take a picture, because i know she'll like that.
she's my favorite person in the world, even when she's driving me crazy.
she's my sister. 
and i love her more every day. 
happy birthday amberly!!

3 comments:

amberly said...

i love you so much. :)

amberly said...

also, i'm the greatest. :)

amberly said...

also i wish you'd put up a picture that i actually photoshopped so it didn't look like baby poop yellow.