Saturday, June 11, 2011

keeps um full, keeps um focused.

i wish i had a little mini wheater to sit on my shoulder and tell me things that are encouraging. that would be nice. that would be very very nice.
it's nice to have a clean car, and clean kitchen, and clean fish bowl.
it's nice to sit in the car with kevin after the ACT and talk about how it doesn't effect our whole lives. there are other options. there will always be a way.
it's nice to know that in a few days my best friend will be home.
girls camp is fast approaching, and it's nice to know that it will be fun if i make it fun.
it's nice to know that my lucky ring still has it's luck.
it's nice to know that my daddy is always there for me. ready to give me a blessing. all i have to do is ask.
it's nice to know that my library card has no fine, and i have no limits on what i can get.
it's nice to know that while i'm away at camp my mother will be here to take care of my fish.
it's just nice.

No comments: