Monday, May 2, 2011

you wont believe all the things you'll see, i know cause you'll see them all with me

someday i'm going to argentina.
and i'm going to sing to eva's grave as loudly as possible, and find perons and tell him that i always loved him.
i'm going to go to the resturant where they cut through pigs with plates.
and i'm going to go to the casa rosada and cry eva peron.
and perhaps i'll take a visit to the penguins.
and i'll take a billion of pictures along the street la boca becasue all the buildings are diffrent colors.
and i'll do it all with someone who will sit and let me do it all.

3 comments:

amberly said...

me me me me!!!! i'm coming too. don't forget.

kendall said...

And me. Remember how we planned this all out last year when we were learning about argentina in spanish?

The Hurst Family said...

I wanna come