Thursday, February 10, 2011

its like a party

today is my best friends birthday.
she turns 17.
she can now donate blood.
i'm jealous of that.


haley stewart is my best friend.
she's my best friend becasue we don't have to talk in the morning.
she's my best friend becasue she always lends me money when i'm short.
she's my best friend becasue she cries when i make her laugh.
she's my best friend becasue she's H-Dawg in my phone.
she's my best friend becasue she comes camping with me, and lori calls her hay.
she's my best friend becasue we don't have to do anything, and we'll still have a great time.
she's my best friend becasue she's beautiful.
she's my best friend becasue she always knows what i need to hear.
she's my best friend because when i'm quoting a movie or tv show, she almost always can quote it too.
she's my best friend becasue we have awesome inside jokes.
she's my best friend becasue she'll dance gangster with me while we drive home from carpool.
she's my best friend becasue she comes with me to buy giant balloons, and when they don't fit in my car, she'll come up with a way to get them home. (its a good thing my car had a sun roof.)
she's my best friend becasue she makes me better.

becasue she's my best friend my testimony has grown.
because she's my best friend, everyday is like a party.

Dear haley.
some people come into our lives and make no diffrence. but you have made the most diffrence in my life. i don't know how i got so lucky as to having you as a best friend. your the most amazing person i have ever met. i know that we were ment to be friends for a reason. you've helped me grow up. you always know what i need to hear, and even when i'm in the weirdest or worse moods ever, you are always there. i love it when you'll sing along to the radio, or when i get in your car and you'll randomly be listening to the news. i love it when you laugh so hard it makes you cry, becasue it makes me feel funnier.
thank you for being my best friend.
h-dawg and c-money.
we'll be best friends forever.

No comments: