Saturday, December 11, 2010

its like a balloon inside a balloon.

when i drive an automatic i feel like i should be driving a stick.
i don't know if i can handle one more week of school before christmas breack.
where even is the snow?
if a dream is a wish your heart makes,
my heart has been wishing hard.
i'm a stalker maybe.
Please Don't Go by Mike Posner has become my favorite song.
i quote friends more then a sane person should be able to.
my room has been clean all week.
all i want for christmas is a car.
i'm already thinking about names.
i'm thinking usnavy.
or maybe bennie.
is bad that i feel so happy about that?
i'm really liking the glee christmas songs. except the one where kirk is singing with that boy. oh my.
Pheobe: theres chandler with his homophobic jokes.
maybe i should have thought of something else.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the glee christmas songs too... ya, Kirk singing with the boy is weird, and that is one of my fave songs... hopefully it doesn't ruin it forever. ;) Love ya.