Sunday, September 12, 2010

sunday ponderings.

yesterday i was feeling weird.
i felt sick, i felt tired, i felt sad,
i couldn't figure out what was going on.
around 5 my friend lacey texted me and asked me if i was at home.
i said i was, because clearly i have no life, and she told me that she was bringing me something.
she came to my house, and gave me a note.
she said she had been cleaning her room and found it, and felt prompted to bring it to me.
it was one of the most beautiful, amazing notes i have ever recived.
for personal reasons i wont write it on my blog, but it was about how i had been an answer to lacey's prayer.
i was so moved, and touched by it.
i realized, that her note had been an answer to one of my unspoken prayers, and i started to cry.
which, if you know me, doesn't happen very often.
i just wanted to take this time to tell everyone that there prayers will be answered.
maybe it wont be the way we thought,
with a clear respons from our heavenly father,
but by one of our heavenly fathers children.
i know that i was an answer to lacey's prayer, and i'm grateful that heavenly father could trust me enough to have me answer her prayer.
lacey definantly answered my prayer, and i'm so grateful to her.
if you don't feel ike your prayers are being answered, keep praying.
because they will.

1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

I'm glad you have a testimony of prayer because it really does work. I love you.