Monday, June 7, 2010

i think that some people have a very strange idea of who i am.
they think that i am this very brave person who can do anything, who isn't scared of anything.
but the truth is, lots of things scare me. i sometimes cry about random unimportant things. sometimesi wish i could be the brave one. sure, i can do things that no one else will, but somethings i cant.

hi, my name is cammie rachelle,
i am addicted to rings, i love sunburns, sometimes i litter.
i akwardly stalk people sometimes, and i love my friends.
i get weirdly attatched to peices of clothing that aren't mine, and i cant throw things away.
i would sing along with the radio, but i'm to worried about what people will think about me.
i enjoy reading blogs that belong to people i don't know.
the first time i went on space mountian i was terrified.
i hate change. i hate drama.
sometimes i take things personal.  it takes me awhile to forgive.
i have recently gotten into the habit of popping my knuckles because i think its cool.
i am slightly predjudice againts mexicans.
i love my book of mormon. it knows it.
i like to see chris and colton when i drive.
every time i see a motercycle i look for him.
when i'm nervous i bite the inside of my lip, and my hands sweat soo much. they are the sweatiest part of my body.
i feel to little to be driving. i never text and drive.
i like to color in coloring books.
i feel sad when i think about things that i've ruined.
i did one thing that scared me already this week.
i dont know if i can handle doing another thing.

No comments: