Friday, May 28, 2010

so, yesterday i parrtyied.
i was at graduation for a large poriton of my day. but thats okay, because i was celebrating the one, the only amazing amberly hurst.
i like celebrating her.
after graduation i sat and watched janna make all of her school mates angry while i texted.
i like the sound my computer makes when i'm receiving texts. my speakers go crazy, and its better then a vibrate, it's like a high pitched squieak that's saying, CAMMIEYOUARERECIEVINGATEXTYOULUCKYGIRL! my computer makes that noise. then my phone vibrates. its very entertaining.
i love it.
to much.
then i went to a dance.
and i danced a lot.
and it was really fun.
and all of my friends were glad that i dragged them to it.
and natailie was a babe, and i love her.
and there were really akward kids named chris that were there.
there were two of them.
then i was really excited for about 5 minutes, then i was scared.
then after they wouldn't let us leave because they thought we were seniors and we had to stay for the all nighter.
so we snuck out.
not really.
then artic circle was closed, so we sat in the walmart parking lot on lexa's car.
and some hotties from timp came and talked to us.
and lexa really wanted to give them her number, but they left to soon.
then haley danced and made lexa pee her pants, and she left a puddle.
them me and haley took pictures of her puddle.
but you cant really tell what it is.
but we know, so it's funny.
when i came home, i fell right asleep. and i didn't wake up until 12:30.
then my mom gave me this beast.
i know.
its hot.
i think that my physical education shirt helps bring out the hottnes of the necklace.
expect to see me wearing this often.
and tonight i'm going off to party some more.
wow.
i love summer.

No comments: