Tuesday, May 11, 2010

last night i watched rudy.
what an insparational movie!
here is this little kid that has this dream, and no one believes he can do it, but he does!
every time i watch it i cry a little.
it's sad.
it's great.
it teaches everyone that you should never give up on your dreams.
dreams are the things that push us. i mean, i guess you have your family and friends to push you to, but your dreams are what your pushing for.
if you didn't have a dream, why would you do anything?

my dream is to run with the cheata's,
and to fly like a bird in the sky,
to swim in the sea with the beata's,
to see the world with fresh eyes.

my dream is to climb every mountian,
to see all there is to see,
to skip and to play in a fountain,
and to take what the world offers me.

my dream is to see argentina,
that land where evita ran wild,
to visit the street called la boca,
to forgive and forget like a child.

you may think my dreams are impossible,
but my dreams, they are presious to me,
i really don't care if i'm able,
cause' i have a whole life time to dream.

this is the poem i wrote for english.
these dreams are all legit.
i love dreams.
without them, i would have nothing to push for.
my dreams are my inspiration, and my motivation.

1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

you are a dream come true. Love you.