Friday, April 23, 2010

hi.
this is going to be a rather serious post, because i'm in a rather serious mood.
today i was hanging out with one of my friends i havn't hung out with in a long while.
she used to be one of my best friends, but i messed it up because i'm a freak.
long story.
please don't ask me about it.
i'm not sure if i'm ready to talk about it.
so i'm hanging out with my friend, and we are doing a lot of the old things we used to do, and i'm so happy that its not completely akward between us, i am practicly singing.
well, since we "fell out" (how else can you describe it?) she has gotten new friends. well, of corse, what did you expect?
that she would just sit at home every day all day because we are no longer friends?
no.
we both sort of let things pass.
which is stupid, because we were such great friends.
it was a, you never saw one without the other, kind of thing.
and i messed it up.
as said above, i'm not really sure if i'm ready to talk about what a disastorious friend i was, because it hurts me to think about it.
anyway, about her new friends.
well, friend.
no, she doesn't only have one friend, but i would like to talk about one in particular.
her new friend and her are really close.
its a, you never see one without the other, kind of thing.
and whenever i am with my old friend while she's with her new friend, i get sad inside.
because that used to be us.
and so when my old friend and  i were hanging out, her new friend called, and was going to come over.
and i said i had to go, because i didn't want to be there with my old best friend, and her new best friend.
is that mean?
because when i got home i felt mean.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh Cammie Cammie Cammie.... How I so feel your pain. I know I am an old lady, but a few years ago, I was having serious friend issues too. Won't get into the story, maybe when I see you next, we can go for ice cream and chat. But, I would just have to say for now, you are justified in all your feelings. But don't be so hard on yourself, you are only 16 and still learning who you are. It's hard to see old friends with their new BFF's, but as long as you know who you are and where you are going in life, and know you are doing your best at making your friendship with old friend better.... then that is all that matters. I love you. Hang in there. Lets play when I come out in July. :)