Saturday, April 17, 2010

hi.
remember me?
i'm cammie.
today i was in the mood to blog.
but i have nothing to  blog about.
sorry.

here's a list, since i can't think of anything else

i like that i have a blog, but i never write anything on it.
i like that i have a really nice camera, but i don't have anything to take pictures of.
i like listening to backstreet boys on the way to school.
i like going shopping and findig sales.
i like getting A's on math tests.
i like sleeping in.
i like sunburns.
i like that i went grocery shopping, and all the nice old women at maceys were confused.
i like that my seminary teacher said: i'm sorry if my face offended you.
i like my seminary class.
i like that amberly is coming home tomorrow.
i like that my mom is also coming home tomorrow.
i like that i finally bought some goloshes.
i like the word goloshes.
i like that my ctr ring glows in the dark.
i like that kendalls afraid of driving.
i like that the shirt i'm wearing was only 97 cents.
i like that its spring.
i like that my drivers license came yesterday.
i like inside jokes.
i like sandboxes.
i like that i bought a box of captian crunch while grocery shopping, and it was gone in two hours.
i like gilmore girls.
i like chandler bing.
i like heath ledger.
i like that i wrote on my blog.
i like that a lot.
:)