Wednesday, April 8, 2009

you can find me in a book.

i love to read, and have recently read some fabulous books. i would recomend them all to everyone who likes to read.
1. the first one is top 8. this book made me laugh so hard i almost cried. Its an amazing book, and i couldnt put it down! its so cheesy, but thats what makes it so fun!
2. The fablehaven series is a great series. they are so good, and will keep you enthralled. you'll never be bored in fablehaven. i'm so excited to read the fourth one, once i can get my hands on it.

3. Forever friends a book i'm reading right now with my friend lacey. its a really good book that everyone can relate to. i'm only a few chapters in, but so far i have been very entertained. its a good book for anyone who is struggling with finding out who they are.

4. Oh me oh my. this book is one of the best books by jack weyland. The way he writes Alone, Together makes you feel like you know the charecters in the book. your sad when their sad, happy when their happy, and can feel them grow inside you.




2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey you must be related to Grandma Horsley. Reading can be so fun.

The Hurst Family said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I just don't understand why you like to read so much. HaHaHa. Love mom