Monday, March 16, 2009

Creeping Closer

I love the month of march. It might come in like a lion, but it goes out with a bang! especially this year. One of the reasons I love march is because of spring! when you finally get out of the winter drag, and wear shorts when its 60 degrees cause that feels hot. And, spring is slowly on the way. today it was so nice! I played outside forever! I had shorts on and i felt so happy!
March 23rd is slowly coming closer. I'm finally getting the braces off. they are such a pain! everything gets caught in them, and i cant handle it any more! but they are finally coming off.
also, my birthday is coming up. March 31 is the big day when i turn 15. me and my friend haley are going to go get our drivers permits if we ever read the drivers manuel.
last but not least, spring break in about a month. finally, a break from school!

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Yay for getting the braces off. That is only like a week away. And turning 15... fun for you.