Saturday, January 12, 2008

today is saturday

well, its a new day. boring, as usuall. today was not exciting. i cleaned and watched a couple of movies. yesterday was the end of the semester, and so now i have eight new classes!!! hurray!!! i have been looking forward to yesterday for quite some time. i get tired of my classes after a few months, and so now i get to have all new classes to look forward to. this semester, i have a lot of friends in my classes. i am most excited about having lunch with my friend megan this semester. last semester, we didnt have lunch, or any classes together! i was going to die. i hardly ever saw her, but now, i will see her every day! this is me and megan, if you were wondering.

6 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Cute.. This will be fun.

Amberly said...

hey cam, i love you!

Jack Horsley said...

Cammie,
I am looking forward to hearing more things about you and your life. I think it is interesting not boring. I love you very much.
Grandma Horsley

Horsley News said...

Cammie, Nice to read what you are doing in school. Have you met any cute boys yet? Grandpa Jack

Mandy said...

Hi Cammie! I am excited to read you blog. GET POSTING!!! Love ya! mandy

Sarah said...

cammie,

hey girlfriend. super stoked you have a blog, love to read what you are up to! Having lunch with friends is such a nice break from all the school work! Now you can check out all the hot guys together!